The department and its agencies work to:
- protect and uphold the rights of all Victorians
- inform and educate Victorians about their rights and responsibilities
- provide advocacy services.
I want to...
- Visit the Victorian Aboriginal Justice Agreement website (External link)
- Get advice on topics affecting people with a disability (External link)
- Find information about ending a residential lease or tenancy (External link)
- Making and handling protected disclosures
- Make a Freedom of Information request